Geronimo Festival 2020
Book your Bell Tent so you’ll be able to enjoy the Village Belles Glamping experience.
Arley Hall 11th – 13th September
A family festival taking place at Arley Hall, Cheshire.
Children’s Entertainment & Activities, Music, Food Stalls and Camping.
– The Perfect Mini-Vacation –
Circus Shows / Funfair Rides / Music Workshop / Zip Line / Katy Ashworth / Cook & Line / Max & Harvey / Alex Winters / Sam & Mark / Mr Yipadee & Rebecca / Junior Frood & Much More!
Geronimo Festival 2020 Package
- Festival tickets for a family of four (five if including an infant or senior citizen)
- Car Parking
- Camping Pass
- 5m Bell Tent for four people (can fit 5 people maximum)
- Beds and bedding for up to four people (five if including an infant or senior citizen)
- Unlimited funfair wristband
- A dedicated ‘Glamping Reception’ where Graeme & Sal will be on hand to help
- Airbeds with fitted sheets, pillows, duvets and bedding
- Table with a lantern and voitive lights with battery powered tea lights
- Bedside rugs
- Fairy lights around the tent door
- Bunting outside your tent
- Door mat
- Welcome gift for each person
- Use of our “pamper” tent which will be furnished with tables, chairs, mirrors and electricity so you have some where to do your festival make-up & hair!